Since the beginning days of The Old Schoolhouse® (TOS), sharing products with homeschool families has been the focus of our business. We started out as a small eBay business selling used curriculum and grew steadily over several years to what is The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine today.
We have had lots of growth online with social media platforms, inbox marketing, digital publishing of our magazine, and our different online locations covering the various divisions of the company. The growth of our print magazine has been substantial over the years, and it’s an area where we continue to grow.
Below are a few of the major methods we use to get our magazine into the hands of homeschoolers in print and digital formats. Also see the magazine advertising advantages that can provide a long-term source of reaching parents.
- Print magazines are available in various retail establishments such as Barnes & Noble, BAM, Target, Walmart, Walgreens, and many more.
- Our magazine is listed with 3 different library distributors, providing a potential reach of thousands of libraries in the U.S.
- TOS representatives regularly attend homeschool conferences throughout the United States and Canada as a vendor and speak on homeschooling topics where hundreds of magazines are given out to attendees.
- Almost 100,000 downloads of our magazine app (iTunes, Google Play, Amazon/Kindle)
- Over 5,300 unique magazine readers per month (monthly average over the last four years), which includes both our website www.TOSmagazine.com and our app www.TOSApps.com
- Over 250,000 followers across all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter) where every issue is shared, driving traffic to the digital version of the magazine
Read more about the heart of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine.
Receive the individual attention that will help you reach the segment of the homeschooling market that is right for your business by contacting us for personal help with your advertising needs.
You can get these marketing tips sent right to your inbox by signing up in the sidebar form.