An estimated 2.5 million school-aged children are being homeschooled in the United States (Current numbers now suggest as high as 3.5 million)
- Homeschooling is becoming increasingly mainstream. The number of homeschooled children has increased every year and is now outpacing private school enrollment in some states.
- Home-educating parents spend an average of $600-$800 per year, per child.
- Over 68% of home-educating families have 3 or more children.
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine offers one of the largest reaches into this niche market
- Almost 100,000 magazine reader apps have been downloaded at www.TOSApps.com. (iTunes, Google Play, Amazon/Kindle)
- Over 250,000 followers across all social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, company blog, etc.)
- Inbox marketing list of approximately 60,000+.
- Over 5,300 unique magazine readers per month (monthly average over last four years), which includes both our website www.TOSMagazine.com and our apps TOSApps.com.
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is a long-standing, trusted, and respected source for homeschoolers
- The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is the trade publication across the homeschool industry.
- Serving the homeschool community since 2001 with high brand loyalty.
- The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine mobile apps boast a 4.6 star rating on Google Play.
- The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine maintains a highly engaged and responsive community and TOS readers refer to the advertisements as part of their decision-making process for homeschool curriculum, products, and services.
- The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine company authors and columnists are experts in their fields—some, conference keynote speakers. Articles provide top quality content and point readers to good resources available to them.
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine offers a large variety of advertising products with options for every budget
- Digital Magazines. www.TOSMagazine.com
- Themes and topics in each magazine issue cover education and every aspect of home life. Which upcoming topic is your best fit?
- Our highly responsive newsletter, The Homeschool Minute, offers a new topic each week, allowing you to target customers who are specifically looking for products that fit your niche.
- Website Banner ads, Resource Guides, Spotlights, Social Media, Advertorials, and many other options to choose from.
The Homeschool Influencer Network is designed to help you get the word out
- The Homeschool Influencer Network, brought to you by The Old Schoolhouse®, hands you the keys to sell your products to homeschooling families: graphics and videos you can use, and trusted, real influencers who recommend your products.
- Homeschool Influencer Network is a viral marketing network comprised of dynamic homeschooling content creators and influencers who evaluate your products with their own children. Our content creators provide high quality, marketing-ready images of families using your products for use in your own advertising. Our influencers post high resolution images and videos on their own Instagram accounts.
- Details and information can be found on our Homeschool Influencer Network.
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine offers a Homeschool College Directory & Resources to help colleges and higher ed companies reach families weighing higher ed decisions
- Many colleges actively recruit homeschoolers because homeschooled students are more likely to attend college, more likely to graduate, typically score above average on the SAT and ACT, and maintain higher GPA’s throughout their college careers.
- Share information about your organization with a dedicated page and promo video.
- Search features help viewers find you by area of study or geographic region.
- Enjoy significant discounts on additional advertising with a Premium or Intermediate Package.
Join the TOS family and start engaging the homeschool market today!
Call 888-718-HOME (4663); Press 2 for sales
Or email [email protected]
Snapshot of a Homeschooling Student:
- Demographics of Homeschooling
- Homeschoolers Grow Up – Now What?
- Growth of Homeschooling
- Why Parents Choose Homeschooling
- Do Homeschoolers Succeed Overall?
- Why Colleges Recruit Homeschoolers
“The staff at The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine has greatly helped us reach thousands of potential customers with their wide range of resources. We have been working with them for over 10 years and each year we are seeing an increase in our customer database as well as our sales through their following. The staff often gives us helpful suggestions of ways to attract and engage their subscribers. They’re definitely leaders in the homeschooling world.”
—Eboni Lacey, Alpha Omega Publications