|Banner Size||Sample||Yearly Price|
|Square side banner||260x 233||View||$500|
|Small secondary square side button||140x 140||View||$350|
|Top rectangle banner rotating subpages **||700x 100||View||$750|
|Homepage Carousel||200x 100||View||$1,500|
**(Please note: Top banner rotates at the bottom of the home page and the top of the subpages. This option also comes with a 260×120 rectangular banner that rotates on subpages. View )
Banners may be resized slightly to fit the blog as needed.
Banners appear on TheOldSchoolhouse.com and the TOS blog.
- Text font must be converted to outlines or embedded.
- NO FLASH BANNERS ACCEPTED
- Ads must be submitted in digital format (either JPG, GIF, animated GIF)
- Ads may be submitted via email (preferred), or postal mail (on disk). All artwork should be emailed to artwork (at) theoldschoolhouse.com, if the image or video is too large, please place it in dropbox (or similar service) and email that link to the artwork department.
Due to the variations in file formats and printing processes, TOS cannot guarantee perfect color matching of advertisements. Submissions of advertising materials for potential publication constitutes a waiver of all claims relating to color matching and other minor errors in printing and formatting quality.
All artwork, text, and other components must be the legal property of the submitting advertiser. Copyrighted material or material belonging to a third party may be used only with the written permission of the owner or copyright holder, a copy of which must be furnished to TOS along with the artwork and advertisement.
TOS will not attempt to obtain permission for use of protected works and bears no liability for copyright infringement or other illegal conduct by advertisers or contributors.
- Advertisements that do not conform to TOS file guidelines will incur additional fees for necessary conversion, alterations, and editing. Please contact TOS in advance with questions concerning the file specifications and/or requirements.
- TOS reserves the right, but has no obligation, to accept additional file types on a case-by-case basis. Advertisers should contact TOS for verification and instructions before sending files of any types other than the acceptable files formats listed above.
- Conversion charges will be assessed for any advertisement submitted in an alternative format or otherwise requiring conversion to TOS standard formats.
Full Legal Terms and Conditions can be found here: http://tosmediakit.com/Terms