General Resource Guide Listing — $275 – The Old Schoolhouse® will provide the following from the items you submit:
- 6 listings per page in the digital issue of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine
- Promotion in an edition of The Homeschool Minute
- A pin of the resource guide in its entirety on The Old Schoolhouse® Pinterest Board
Resource Guide Theme and Issue for 2018
SPRING 2018 RESOURCE GUIDE: Resources in Teaching Your Special Needs Child
SUMMER 2018 RESOURCE GUIDE: Summer Learning and Fun
SUMMER 2018 RESOURCE GUIDE: Higher Education and Post High School Opportunities
FALL 2018 RESOURCE GUIDE: Gifts Your Active Learner Will Love
WINTER 2018 RESOURCE GUIDE: Organizational Resources for Your Home and Homeschool
WINTER 2018 RESOURCE GUIDE: Expanding Educational Horizons in 2019
- Ads may be submitted via email (preferred), or postal mail (on disk). All artwork should be emailed to artwork (at) theoldschoolhouse (dot) com. If the image or video is too large, please place it in Dropbox (or similar service) and email that link to the artwork department.
- Color Matching: Due to the variations in file formats and printing processes, TOS cannot guarantee perfect color matching of advertisements.
- Submission of advertising materials for potential publication constitutes a waiver of all claims relating to color matching and other minor errors in printing and formatting quality.
- Copyrights: All artwork, text, and other components must be the legal property of the submitting advertiser. Copyrighted material or material belonging to a third party may be used only with the written permission of the owner or copyright holder, a copy of which must be furnished to TOS along with the artwork and advertisement. TOS will not attempt to obtain permission for use of protected works and bears no liability for copyright infringement or other illegal conduct by advertisers or contributors.
- Advertisements that do not conform to TOS file guidelines will incur additional fees for necessary conversion, alterations, and editing. Please contact TOS in advance with questions concerning the file specifications and/or requirements.
- TOS reserves the right, but has no obligation, to accept additional file types on a case-by-case basis. Advertisers should contact TOS for verification and instructions before sending files of any types other than the acceptable file formats listed above. Conversion charges will be assessed for any advertisement submitted in an alternative format or otherwise requiring conversion to TOS standard formats.
Full Legal Terms & Conditions can be found here: http://tosmediakit.com/Terms