General Resource Guide Listing — $275 – The Old Schoolhouse® will provide the following from the items you submit:
- 6 listings per page in the digital issue of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine
- Promotion in an edition of The Homeschool Minute
- A pin of the resource guide in its entirety on The Old Schoolhouse® Pinterest Board
Fair Listing — $249 – TOS will provide the following from the items you submit:
- 14 – 16 listings per page in the digital issue of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine
- Promotion on the MollyGreen.com website
Resource Guide & Fair Listing Ad Submission Guidelines:
- Logo or image sized at 3”x3” at 300 pixels per inch, or 900×900 pixels, in PDF or JPG format only
- Up to 30 words of text
Please Note: The URL and text must be separate from the logo/image. You can simply place the URL and text in the body of your email with the logo/image included as an attachment.
|Spring 2017 — Local & State Conventions*||2/24/17|
|Spring 2017 — Reading & Writing Fair||2/24/17|
|Spring 2017 — Homeschool College Fair||2/24/17|
|Summer 2017 — Travel / Family Time||4/19/17|
|Summer 2017 — Back to School / Higher Education||4/19/17|
|Fall 2017 — Educational Toys & Games||8/26/17|
* Specifications for the Local & State Convention Resource Guide:
- Company logo sized at 3”x3” at 300 pixels per inch, or 900×900 pixels, in PDF or JPG format only
- List of the shows attending in 2017 and include the URL to those conventions – only list state and local
- Ads may be submitted via email (preferred), or postal mail (on disk). All artwork should be emailed to artwork (at) theoldschoolhouse (dot) com. If the image or video is too large, please place it in Dropbox (or similar service) and email that link to the artwork department.
- Color Matching: Due to the variations in file formats and printing processes, TOS cannot guarantee perfect color matching of advertisements.
- Submission of advertising materials for potential publication constitutes a waiver of all claims relating to color matching and other minor errors in printing and formatting quality.
- Copyrights: All artwork, text, and other components must be the legal property of the submitting advertiser. Copyrighted material or material belonging to a third party may be used only with the written permission of the owner or copyright holder, a copy of which must be furnished to TOS along with the artwork and advertisement. TOS will not attempt to obtain permission for use of protected works and bears no liability for copyright infringement or other illegal conduct by advertisers or contributors.
- Advertisements that do not conform to TOS file guidelines will incur additional fees for necessary conversion, alterations, and editing. Please contact TOS in advance with questions concerning the file specifications and/or requirements.
- TOS reserves the right, but has no obligation, to accept additional file types on a case-by-case basis. Advertisers should contact TOS for verification and instructions before sending files of any types other than the acceptable file formats listed above. Conversion charges will be assessed for any advertisement submitted in an alternative format or otherwise requiring conversion to TOS standard formats.
Full Legal Terms & Conditions can be found here: http://tosmediakit.com/Terms