An estimated 2.2 million school-aged children are being homeschooled in the United States
- Homeschooling is becoming increasingly mainstream. The number of homeschooled children has increased every year and is now outpacing private school enrollment in some states.
- Home-educating parents spend an average of $600-$800 per year, per child.
- Over 68% of home-educating families have 3 or more children.
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine offers the largest reach into this niche market
- Approximately 85,000 magazine reader apps have been downloaded at www.TOSApps.com. (Both Apple and Android apps are free.)
- 189,000+ likes in our highly dynamic, fast-paced Facebook community at facebook.com/theoldschoolhouse.
- Inbox marketing list of approximately 78,000+.
- Over 9,300 unique magazine readers per month, which includes both our website www.TOSMagazine.com and our apps TOSApps.com. (2016 averages.)
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is a long-standing, trusted, and respected source for homeschoolers
- The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is the trade publication across the homeschool industry.
- Serving the homeschool community since 2001 with high brand loyalty.
- The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine mobile apps boast a 4.6 star rating on Google Play.
- The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine maintains a highly engaged and responsive community and TOS readers refer to the advertisements as part of their decision-making process for homeschool curriculum, products, and services.
- The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine Company authors and columnists are experts in their fields – some, conference keynotes. Articles provide top quality content and point readers to good resources available to them.
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine offers a large variety of advertising products with options for every budget
- Print and Digital Magazines. www.TOSMagazine.com
- Themes and topics in each magazine issue cover education and every aspect of home life. Which upcoming topic is your best fit?
- Our highly responsive newsletter, The Homeschool Minute, offers a new topic each week, allowing you to target customers who are specifically looking for products that fit your niche.
- Website Banner ads, Resource Guides, Advertorials, webinar presentation (workshops), and many other options to choose from.
Our Viral Blogging Service is designed to help you get the word out
- Homeschool Review Crew is a viral marketing network comprised of dynamic homeschooling families that set apart their own school time to use and review your products with their own children for six weeks. They then all share their experiences on their blogs in the span of one week.
- SEO often skyrockets after up to 100 quality bloggers have each posted their review of the featured product simultaneously over a one-week span.
- Details and information on our Crew service on our Homeschool Review Crew page.
- Read the endorsements from satisfied Homeschool Review Crew clients on our Endorsements Page.
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine offers a Higher Education Portal to help colleges and higher ed companies reach families weighing higher ed decisions
- Many colleges actively recruit homeschoolers because homeschooled students are more likely to attend college, more likely to graduate, typically score above average on the SAT and ACT, and maintain higher GPA’s throughout their college careers.
- Share information about your organization with a dedicated page and promo video.
- Search features help viewers find you by area of study or geographic region.
- Enjoy significant discounts on additional advertising with a Premium or Intermediate Package.
Join the TOS family and start engaging the homeschool market today!
Call 888-718-HOME (4663); Press 2 for sales
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Snapshot of a Homeschooling Student:
- Facts About Homeschooling
- Demographics of Homeschooling
- Homeschoolers Grow Up – Now What?
- Growth of Homeschooling
- Why Parents Choose Homeschooling
- Do Homeschoolers Succeed Overall?
- But Do They Excel in College?
- Why Colleges Recruit Homeschoolers
“The staff at The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine has greatly helped us reach thousands of potential customers with their wide range of resources. We have been working with them for over 10 years and each year we are seeing an increase in our customer database as well as our sales through their following. The staff often gives us helpful suggestions of ways to attract and engage their subscribers. They’re definitely leaders in the Homeschooling world.”
—Eboni Lacey, Alpha Omega Publications