Are Your Products Marketed Inside the Trade Magazine for Homeschooling Families?
An estimated 2.2 million school-aged children are being homeschooled in the United States1
- Homeschooling is becoming increasingly mainstream. The number of homeschooled children has increased every year and is now outpacing charter school enrollment in some states.2
- Home-educating parents spend an average of $400-$599 per year, per child.3
- Over 68% of home-educating families have three or more children.4
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine offers the largest reach into this niche market
- 85,000+ app downloads and growing. TOSApps.com.
- 182,000+ likes in our highly dynamic, growing Facebook community at facebook.com/theoldschoolhouse.
- Inbox marketing list of approximately 78,000+.
- Over 9,300 unique magazine readers per month, which includes both our website www.TOSMagazine.com and our apps Tosapps.com. (2016 averages.)
The Old Schoolhouse® is a long-standing, trusted, and respected source for homeschoolers
- Serving the homeschool community since 2001 with high brand loyalty.
- With over 85,000 downloaded TOS mobile apps and a 4.6-star rating on Google Play, TOS is the premier trade magazine for home-educating families.
- The Old Schoolhouse® maintains a highly engaged and responsive community and TOS readers refer to the advertisements as part of their decision-making process for homeschool curriculum, products, and services.
- Our magazine and newsletter authors and columnists are experts in their fields and also conference speakers within the homeschool community, making TOS publications anticipated and desirable among homeschool families.
The Old Schoolhouse® offers a large variety of advertising products with options for every budget
- Print and Digital Magazines. Every other issue is printed and distributed in stores. View at www.TOSMagazine.com.
- Themes and topics in each magazine issue cover education and every aspect of home life. Which upcoming topic is your best fit? See here:
- Our highly responsive newsletter, “The Homeschool Minute,” offers a new topic each week, allowing you to target customers who are specifically looking for products that fit your niche. See sample.
- Website Banner ads, Directory Listings, Advertorials, and many other options to choose from.
Our Viral Blogging Service is designed to help you get the word out
- The Schoolhouse Review Crew is a viral marketing network comprised of dynamic homeschooling families that set apart their own school time to use and review your products with their own children for six weeks.They then all share their experiences on their blogs in the span of one week.
- If you want to participate in a Crew run, your sales rep can ask for approval from our Crew Director. Once approved, you can utilize up to 100 families all at one time. This is up to 100 reviews about your product going live on the Internet in one week’s time! See more at: http://schoolhousereviewcrew.com/who-is-the-crew/.
- See what our satisfied Review Crew clients have to say about their Crew runs at http://schoolhousereviewcrew.com/who-is-the-crew/endorsements/.
The Old Schoolhouse® offers a Higher Education Portal to help colleges and higher ed companies reach families weighing higher ed decisions
- Many colleges actively recruit homeschoolers because homeschooled students are more likely to attend college, more likely to graduate, typically score above average on the SAT and ACT, and maintain higher GPA’s throughout their college careers. 5
- Share information about your organization with a dedicated page and promo video.
- Search features help viewers find you by area of study or geographic region.
- Enjoy significant discounts on additional advertising with a Premium or Intermediate Package found at tosmediakit.com/tosadv/higher-ed.
- Visit our Higher Education Portal at theoldschoolhouse.com/higher-education.
Join the TOS family and start engaging the homeschool market today!
Call 888-718-HOME (4663); Press 2 for sales
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.