Crew Package: $995
Increase your SEO and Market Reach with the Homeschool Review Crew during 2017. But Hurry….As of January, 2017, Spots Are 75% SOLD OUT.
How might your market niche grow when your product is used and reviewed by the Homeschool Review Crew and promoted by a pool of 40 to 100 bloggers through blog posts and social media platforms?
What You Will Receive:
- A pool of 40 to 100 families that will actually use your products and blog about their experience.
- A link of each review to our blog post featuring your product at www.SchoolhouseReviewCrew.com. Sample
- Additional posting of these reviews to the bloggers’ own personal social media accounts on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Promotion of the review on the Homeschool Review Crew Social Media channels·
About the Homeschool Review Crew
Each family will use your product with their children or your intended audience.
All bloggers are committed to having an active readership on their blogs with regular posting of non-sponsored content to keep reader interest and loyalty high.
Your product will be used and reviewed by those in your intended age range from preschool through high school graduation.
Adheres to the same high standards and professionalism you have come to expect from The Old Schoolhouse®.
Things to Consider When Contemplating a Crew Run
Which age group is your product geared toward? Would you like to have us review more than one age level? We can do this!
The best reviews are generally from homeschool families who are genuinely interested in your product. What is the maximum number of reviewers you are interested in sending a product to? That can be anything from 40 to 100.
We have both U.S.A. and international reviewers. Would you prefer reviewers strictly in the U.S. or U.S. and international?
Please keep in mind that we do not review demos or samples of products, but full and complete versions. If your program is an online program, our team reviews a full subscription. Also, please note we do not review free products either with the Crew or via a single review.
Are you shipping a physical product, a download, or an online program?
You are responsible to ship to the reviewers directly. Which shipping method will you be using?
The Crew uses and promotes your reviews on many social media outlets and we share SEO keywords with our team. We also help get the word out about your social media outlets and will ask you for those and the keywords you’d like us to use.
Details and requirements will be provided by Debra Brinkman, Review Crew Administrator, along with a manual to guide you along the way. Contact your sales rep or email Dawn Oaks, Sales Support Manager, today!
Premium Crew Package: $3,499
- Enhanced Text Ad in THM within 2-3 weeks that the review goes live directing traffic to anchor post – $300
- Crew Run with normal social media coverage on Crew side – $995
- Full social media package (2 FB mentions, 2 Twitter mentions, 1 Google+, 1 Pinterest Pin) – $690
- Spotlight on Review Crew Favorites – $695
- This gets reposted to the Winter 2018 issue which equals extra traffic
- Dedicated eBlast within 1 month of Crew run – $2,500
- Half page display ad in digital issue of vendor’s choice – $1,085
- Limited Availability: 6 total packages available
- First Ship dates in April with no more than 1 featured each month
- All promotion after the Crew Run is completed must contain the link to the main Crew Review blog post with the linked-up reviews.
- Sale of Premium packages are contingent upon Debra’s approval prior to sale.