1. Easily find interesting articles: search issues for specific articles or topics.
2. Follow links for direct access to websites: get more information on items mentioned in articles and reviews.
3. Zoom in and out on product advertisements: check out products or even place a quick order by clicking a web link.
4. View informative and fun videos, slideshows, or product demos in 3D: homeschool classroom tours, announcements, or demonstrations of products.
5. Access the magazine at your convenience, whether you're stuck at the doctor's office or have a few minutes after the children go to bed.
6. Explore back issues--read current and back issues of TOS magazine at no charge, beginning with the Fall 2011 issue.
7. Connect with the homeschool community: join the
TOS interactive community to be encouraged and to meet homeschoolers around the globe.
8. Enjoy real-time updates from The Old SchoolhouseŽ: get all the TOS news as it happens—from the blog and the Homeschool Crew.